Investment within the Mid-West & Gascoyne regions is on a continuous growth spiral. Notably, entities such as the South West Interconnected System, Province Resources, and Capricorn have supported significant energy investment initiatives, contributing to the thriving progress of these regions amid Australia’s energy transition.
The Mid-West & Gascoyne Major Projects Conference speaker program reflects this growth and in the interest in the region and the event organiser, Informa Connect has announced new speakers to add to the impressive speaker line-up.
- Brad Lingo – Chairman, Pilot Energy
- Rebecca Girdwood – CEO, Yamatji Southern Regional Corporation (YSRC)
- Rohan Warr – Managing Director, Dongara Marine
- Clare Pope – Partner, Gilbert + Tobin
- Ian Grant – Chief Operating Officer, Beach Energy
- John Welborn – Chairman, Fenix
- Charles Hughes – Chief Geologist, Delta Lithium
The full speaker list and program can be viewed on the event website
The Mid-West & Gascoyne Major Projects Conference will provide a platform for industry leaders to shed some light on the latest major projects and for interested parties to explore opportunities for collaboration, investment, and regional growth.