The event looks set to continue its role as the premier event for the global iron ore and steel industry and will focus on the Iron ore & steel market dynamics and outlook, industry growth & developments, sustainability and decarbonisation and the key issues facing the iron ore industry.
As the industry booms and iron ore hits record prices the 26th Annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference will provide the perfect opportunity for the region’s iron ore executives, project directors, analysts, fund manager, engineering firms, industry suppliers and many more to come together to reconnect and re-engage under the one roof for 2 days of presentations, discussions, networking functions and private meetings.
Just some of the key issues to be addressed:
- Iron ore & steel market outlook and updates
- Regional market dynamics and the impact on steel raw materials, supply chains, security & operations
- Decarbonisation and sustainability – pathways, collaboration, opportunities, technology & automation
- Investment considerations
- A special focus on China – steel output, economic & political outlook
- Project updates and developments from producers & explorers
- Challenges facing the iron ore & steel industry – skill shortages, decarbonisation
- Bulk shipping – decarbonisation, outlook & risks